INFORMATION COLLECTION AND USE
We collect several different types of information for various purposes and improve our service to you.
TYPES OF DATA COLLECTED
While using or service, we may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you ("Personal Data"). Personally, identifiable information may include, but is not limited to:
* Email address
* First name and last name
* Cookies and usage data
We may use your personal data to contact you with newsletters, marketing or promotional materials and other information that may be of interest to you. You may opt-out of receiving any, or all, of these communications from us by following the unsubscribe link or instructions provided in any email we send or by contacting us.
We may also collect information on how the service is accessed and used ("Usage Data"). This usage data may include information such as your computer's internet protocol address (e.g. IP address), browser type, browser version, the pages of our service that you visit, the time and date of your visit, the time spent on those pages, unique device identifiers and other diagnostic data.
TRACKING AND COOKIES DATA
Cookies are files with a small amount of data which may include an anonymous unique identifier. Cookies are sent to your broswer from a websitee and stored on your device. Other tracking technologies are also used such as beacons, tags, and scripts to collect and track information and to improve and analyze our service.
You can instruct your browser to refuse all cookies or to indicate when a cookie is being sent. However, if you do not accept cookies, you may not be able to use some portions of our service.
Examples of cookies we use:
* Session cookies - We use session cookies to operate our service.
* Preference cookies - We use preference cookies to remember your preferences and various settings.
* Secuity cookies - We use security cookies for security purposes.
USE OF DATA
Electric Bicycles UK uses the collected data for various purposes:
* To provide and maintain our service
* To notify you about changes to our service
* To allow you to participate in interactive features of our service when you choose to do so
* To provide customer support
* To gather analysis or valuable information so that we can improve our service.
* To monitor the usage of our service
* To detect, prevent and address technical issues
* To provide you with news, special offers and general information about other goods, services and events which we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information
SUBSCRIBE TO OUR NEWSLETTER
Sign up to our Electric Bicycles mailing list to be notified when our super new content is published.